The cost of counseling or coaching is an investment in your most priceless resources – your long term emotional well being and peace of mind. Counseling or coaching can help you overcome your biggest personal or relationship challenges and restore your peace of mind
By Video – wherever you are in Canada or around the world – I am committed to doing what ever I can to make it work for you!
Video Counseling & Coaching Fees & Session Length*
*Fees are in Canadian dollars (CAD). Live outside of Canada? Click here for a currency converter to find your exchange rate.
- $175 Canadian Dollars – 60 minute session. Individual appointment.
- Couples Counseling or Coaching sessions are 75 or 90 minutes long, and prorated accordingly.
- Fees cover sessions, brief phone calls or emails, handouts and any long distance phone charges within North America. *Sales Tax applies in Canada
A credit card number is required to reserve a video counseling or coaching appointment.
Fees for video counseling and coaching are payable by VISA or MasterCard. Payment is due prior to each session for video counseling or coaching.
Who’s A Good Fit for Glynis Sherwood Counseling or Coaching? *
You are a smart, competent, independent adult who longs to feel happier, at peace and fulfilled both personally and in your relationships, but you feel stuck and unsure how to get there, and…
- You are ready to do what it takes to create a better life: You are committed to improving your psychological well being and comfortable taking responsibility towards achieving that goal. You value team work, and want to work with a counselor or coach who can help you build your strength from the inside out. You have realistic expectations that positive change will take some time – usually a minimum of 2 to 3 months of weekly sessions – to start feeling better, and are not looking for a ‘quick fix’. You are prepared to attend counseling or coaching regularly until you reach your goals. You are keen to take steps outside of counseling to help yourself achieve the results you are seeking.
- You are able and willing to make a financial investment in yourself: You are highly motivated to put yourself first as the top priority in your life, and have the means to fund your investment in yourself. You understand that this investment is to help you achieve the peace of mind and happiness you want for the long term.
- You have insight into yourself and the problems you are experiencing: You are naturally curious about yourself, and want to know more – especially about how to understand and manage your emotions, and build on your strengths – so you can feel happier and be more in control of your life. You are motivated to be pro-active in taking steps towards solving your problems.
- You are ready to take responsibility for the quality of your life and your efforts in benefiting from counseling or coaching: I will support you to know and trust yourself best so you can take ownership of making life choices that will benefit your psychological well being and relationships. I will not tell you what to do.
- You are able to face any fears that might be interfering with the quality of your life: If you have a history of avoiding or distracting yourself from pain and anxiety, you are willing to challenge those fears by learning how to manage fear constructively and deal with problems directly in therapy or coaching. That way you will begin to feel more at peace as you get to the root of the problem, and start feeling more confident and in control of your life.
- If you are struggling with addiction, you have stopped – or are ready to stop – addictive behavior when you enter counseling or coaching: Therapy and Coaching are not effective – and therefore neither realistic nor good investments – during active addiction. If you want to stop addiction, I can help you take those steps. If you have already stopped addictive behaviors, I will support you to overcome emotional difficulties – such as stress, anxiety, grief, loneliness or low self worth – that led to addictive behaviors in the first place.
If you answered “Yes” to these statements, then you’d likely
benefit from counseling or coaching WITH ME. So let’s get started.
Contact Glynis to Book an Online Video Counseling or Coaching Appointment
* Please Note that I do not treat Personality Disorders such as Narcissistic, Borderline or Anti-Social disorders