We may use the information we collect from you when you request an appointment, pay for counselling or coaching, make a purchase, sign up to receive free resources, use the contact form on this website, or opt in to our newsletter in the following ways:
– To deliver the requested resource (e.g. EBook).
– To respond to your request for service via the https://glynissherwood.com/schedule-an-appointment/ on this website.
– To send occasional emails regarding services or products.
How do we protect your information?
The personal information you enter on our website (i.e. name and email address) to receive free resources is collected by a third-party service that uses SSL Certificates. Your information is then stored by Mailchimp on secure servers. https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
All credit card and debit card payments are processed by PayPal using a secure virtual terminal.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have a company stop emailing them, and spells out penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
– Send information and respond to inquiries or questions.
– Process payments and to send information and updates related to orders.
– Send you additional information related to your service and/or product.
– Market to our email list.
In accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
– Not to use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
– Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
– Include the address of our business.
– Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance.
– Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests immediately.
– Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link on each email.
Unsubscribing from future emails
At any time, you can unsubscribe from receiving future emails by following the link in any email. You’ll be removed from all future correspondence.
Glynis Sherwood Counselling does not currently engage in paid advertising of any kind (e.g. Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, etc.)
Storage and use of clients’ information
As a client of Glynis Sherwood Counselling, you’ll provide treatment related and contact information to your therapist (Glynis Sherwood). This information is stored in a locked filing cabinet and/or password-protected online file storage accessed only by Glynis Sherwood.