Karina Inkster: Physical and mental health are both required to enjoy a high quality of life, and to achieve the things that make us happy! I help my clients to articulate their own reasons and motivations for improving their mental and physical health. Here are mine:
- Working out is meditative, clears my mind, and eases stress
- I want to be strong and healthy to enjoy life with my husband
- I want to be active and energetic for one day raising healthy, well-adjusted children who value health and fitness as I do
- I want to sleep well, feel great, have lots of energy, challenge myself, have fun, and look good.
- I aim to be an example for others who need help with their journeys to health.
Karina offers personal training and nutrition coaching online to clients worldwide. Check out her website at
Glynis Sherwood – MEd, Canadian Certified Counselor, Registered Clinical Counselor, & Certified Addictions Counselor, specializes in recovery from Low Self Esteem, Anxiety, Depression, Grief and Addictive Behaviors. My services are available online by Video worldwide. Contact Glynis to Request an Appointment
Overcome Chronic Stress, Sadness or Relationship Problems
Join My Email List & Download Your Free EBook:
Stop the Struggle: 5 Steps to Breaking Free from Chronic Emotional Pain & The Dreaded Inner Critic
– Revised Edition